24 Verbania Loop
HIGH QUALITY FAMILY HOME
Jason Hodgson is delighted to present to the market 24 Verbania Loop Beeliar, which is a stunning 2014 built home which is perched on a 443sqm low maintenance block. With 193sqm of ultimate living, this is the perfect family home where the location is as sublime as the home.
The master suite located at the front of the home is king in size and has a very generous walk-in robe and well-designed ensuite with double shower recess, large vanity and separate WC.
The minor bedrooms are located in a separate wing of the home and are all queen in size and have double built-in robes, quality floor coverings and window treatments. They share a quality main bathroom with shower, bath and large vanity.
With multiple living zones including study, large home theatre, open plan family room and dining, the home is perfect for families of any size, and due to its low maintenance nature great for the lock and leavers too.
The kitchen is a cracker! With oodles of storage and bench space, the home chef will be in their element. The modern appliances including 900mm electric oven, 900mm gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher. There is a double door pantry and breakfast bar big enough to seat 4.
The open plan living area opens up onto the fully enclosed under cover alfresco entertaining area which is protected from the hot summer sun and cold blustery winter conditions, making it perfect for year-round entertaining. The side access and 2nd driveway is ideal for any tradie, boat or caravan owner.
Other property features include:
• Large solar power system for low to no energy costs
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control
• Secure and gated side access perfect for boat, trailer, caravan storage
• Roller shutters for peace of mind security
• Fully enclosed alfresco entertaining with raised hardwood timber deck
• Low maintenance gardens with artificial turf and exposed aggregate concrete
• Open plan study, perfect for working from home
• Stone benchtops, quality flooring and window treatments throughout
• Plus heaps of other features, viewing is essential
The property is currently tenanted until 25th February 2022 at $585.00 per week. For more information on this property or to book a inspection, please contact Jason Hodgson on 0400 963 740.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.